Research Paper Topics On Human Resource Development
A List of Good Dissertation Topics in Human Resource Management
Human resources is a growing and thriving field, and HR departments are a crucial component of any successful organization. Human resources professionals manage the personnel who are employed by an organization, ensuring compliance with applicable employment and labor laws, evaluating applicants for available job positions, assessing staff performance, and fielding employee concerns. The four basic functions of human resources generally include organizational staffing, employee training and development, ensuring motivation among personnel, and maintaining processes and protocols that are already in place.
Careers in human resources can be both lucrative and rewarding, making it an excellent choice if you’re pursuing a postgraduate degree. When you’re close to getting your human resources management degree, the final step will be your doctoral dissertation. This extended paper requires original research and analysis, and requires you to make a new contribution to the study of effectively managing organizational personnel. Here are a few potential dissertation topics to help you get started finding the perfect subject to research and analyze for your doctoral dissertation paper and presentation.
- Methods for implementing different theories of human resource management in real-world organizational environments
- Examining the capacity of human resources departments to drive organizational change
- Issues and concerns in overseas outsourcing from a human resources perspective
- Examining the role of organizational management in collaborating with human resources departments
- Examining the role of employee negotiation power in human resources management
- Investigating the use of employee training and development to increase organizational resilience against economic crises
- Examining the impact of employee training and development on organizational profits
- Discussing budgetary considerations in human resources, such as accommodating the need for employee training
- Examining the relative value of soft skills and hard skills when selecting personel for available job positions
- Finding methodologies for systematically improving poor employee selection processes
- Using human resources management to smooth processes of organizational change
- Monitoring and responding to recent trends and developments in approaches to human resource management
- Examining how a strong human resources department creates tangible value for companies and organizations
- Examining the extent to which employee performance can be effectively managed
- Examining the implications of performance management for potential wage capping
- Examining subjectivity versus objectivity in employee assessment and evaluation
- Examining the concept of “fairness” in employee wages, hours, and other considerations
- The implications of human resource management strategy for facilitating employee motivations
- Investigating the relationship between reward and motivation among employees
- Reviewing both legal and ethical aspects of maintaining workplace diversity
- Examining methods of controlling subjective personal biases among human resources personnel in charge of interviewing and hiring job candidates
Top 25 Best Research Paper Topics Related To Human Resource Management
Human Resource Management basically deals with society and economics. This sector provides rapid services while managing skilled workers and combining E- Commerce, E- technology and global commerce.
Following is the list of Hot Human Resource Management topics
- How Global competitiveness affects strategic Human Resources.
- How Human Resource Management establishes the balance between loyalty of the employee, job satisfaction and employee’s commitment towards the company?
- How employee’s turnover is measured?
- How forecasting of the supply is predicted? How demand is met under various circumstances?
- How HRM deals with absenteeism of the employees in a specific sector?
- What are the challenges faced by HRM sector?
- Discuss the opportunities that affect HRM?
- What is the future of HRM in respect of technology?
- Discuss the evolution of strategic Human Resource Management.
- Establishing a well defined link between organizational performances and Work life balance practices, carry a discussion.
- What is the risk involved in Human Resource Management? What should be the line of research in establishing the harmony?
- What sort of knowledge is required in respect of employee recruitment?
- Write the significant steps involved in administrative and maintenance practices for HR transformation?
- How talent management practices are part of Human Resource Management Program?
- How employee’s commitment towards the workplace in multidimensional fields can be an asset for the organization?
- How HRM deals with the benefits and risks of outsourcing?
- List the HR‘s priorities from absence management or mismanagement to HRIT Investment. State the philosophies of recruitment, investment priorities, the low grad HR analytical skill and shortcomings in managing absence.
- How Performance Management and payroll is measured by HR?
- How talent shortages and challenges of economic conditions are dealt by HR management? How web based recruitment and social media opportunities brings significant changes in the organization?
- How sickness absence hampers the basic operation of an organization?
- How service quality by HR is maintained while balancing the cost? Discuss it in terms of short term and long term developments in respect of the payrolls.
- What practical approach should be followed for talent management? Discuss it in context of performance measurement and slowing economy.
- Analyze the benefits, disputes, trends and payroll services hosted by HR. Discuss it in terms of software outsourcing.
- What is HR Self service? How a broad Business Case can be created for HR beyond their efficiency?
- Discuss the corporate social responsibilities of HRM. Write a systematic and concept based analysis for it.