Temp Cover Letters
Your resume should reflect the wide array of professional experience you've gained working as a temp. View the sample resume below, and download the temporary admin assistant resume template in Word. And if you need more help, get a free resume evaluation today from the experts at Monster's partner TopResume.
Additionally, you can learn more about administrative careers on Monster.
Temporary Admin Assistant Resume Sample
Sometown, TX 55555 | Home: (214) 555-5555 | firstname.lastname@example.org | LinkedIn URL
Administrative Assistant / MS Office Expert
Technically skilled and hardworking office support professional with experience as an administrative assistant, office manager and receptionist. Advanced skills in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, SharePoint, and Visio); able to learn new computer programs quickly.
Expert interpersonal and communication skills. Known for tactful handling of sensitive, confidential issues; ability to resolve customer complaints; and timely completion of polished, executive-level reports. Provide premium service to both internal and external customers.
Administrative Assistant | Receptionist | Office Manager, 9/2014 to Present
ACE TEMPORARY SERVICES, Sometown, TX
Serve in administrative support roles for corporate clients in diverse industries, including IT, education, manufacturing, real estate and healthcare. Manage front-desk reception, database administration, spreadsheet creation, coordination of meetings and expense/PO management.
- Demonstrated ability to learn organizational processes, workflows, policies and procedures of various companies.
- Handled a range of administrative support and office management functions for clients including Collin County Community College, Frito-Lay, Sisters of Mercy Hospital and Century 21 Real Estate.
- Developed PowerPoint presentations, new tracking systems and reports that were praised for their quality, comprehensiveness and timeliness.
- Answered telephones and assisted customers, rapidly resolving customer issues and building brand loyalty.
- Achieved superior marks on client evaluations and frequently offered full-time positions at the culmination of temporary contracts.
Receptionist, 1/2010 to 9/2014
ABC HAIR & SPA, Sometown, TX
Answered phones, scheduled appointments, greeted customers and processed payments for services in an upscale hair salon and spa.
- Earned commendations for furthering salon’s desired image of elegance and second-to-none service.
- Ensured the optimum comfort of all guests in reception area and accommodated special requests.
- Tied for first place in add-on sales of hair and spa products for several consecutive months.
- Thrived within busy environment requiring the ability to multitask and keep organized digital and hard-copy files.
Associate in Science, Major in Business Administration
ABC COMMUNITY COLLEGE, Sometown, TX
I am emailing to apply for your Temporary Office Assistant position available at XYZ Company in the payroll department. I am currently looking for short-term employment, and I believe my experience will be valuable at your company.
As an experienced clerical assistant, I have completed many different projects in a fast paced office environment. I have experience with typing, data entry, and working with spreadsheets. In payroll, specifically, I have been involved in several projects that focused on digitizing employee records. Given my previous jobs, I will be poised to step in with little guidance and provide independent work on your project.
I have attached my resume and the contact information for three references. Please feel free to contact me at (555) 555-5555 with any questions. I look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you very much for your consideration.
Download this cover letter — free!
Formatted and ready to use with Microsoft Word, Google Docs, or any other word processor that can open the .DOC file format.
Index of Cover Letter Examples